UK Wheat Field Day
Make plans to attend the UK Wheat Field Day at the UK Research Farm in Princeton, KY on May 12, 2015 from 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (CTD). This program is packed with relevant research and information from UK specialists.
- Managing Herbicide Resistant Weeds in Wheat
- Integrated Management of Head Scab
- Unmanned Arial Systems and Remote Sensing in Agriculture
- Wheat Outlook, Profitability and Risk Management Alternatives
- Wheat Variety Trials (Walk Through)
- Canola Production in KY: Successes and Challenges
- Cover Crops in KY Grain Crop Systems
Tours start at 8:30 a.m. and will finish with lunch sponsored by the Kentucky Small Grain Growers’ Association.
If you cannot make it, be sure to check out the new grain crop website at www.KYgrains.com